ROE Adjustment

Spider X3

This is just a simple suggestion on rules for gang attacks.  Honestly I've seen this the year and some change Ive been here.  This suggestion is not due to giving one or the other side a advantage but to promote realism in gang beefs.   I've seen this from multiple factions.  Shootings should be limited to four.  The main issue is when bringing multiple cars of people it promotes DM and block wiping.  The point of an attack is to do damage and get out with minimal risk to your own gang.    Most attacks even in the LA counterpart are not on the scales portrayed in the server.  Seeing 2-3 cars pull up and shoot down everyone in sight does not happen as common as it does in this server.  Examples of this happening with a large group of shooters would be in the situation that turf lines touch.

The main issue is convoying to attacks.  At the end of the day it poor portrayal and I get it people are trying to have numbers when doing a hit but what do you expect driving in a gang's turf?  The chances of being outnumbered are going to be there.

Brawls and fights on the other hand make sense bringing more than four but once again brawls would be more likely on rivals with connected turfs.

LS is a fictional city within America.  We are not in Juarez, Sao Paulo, or El Salvador.  

Edited by Spider X3
  • Applaud 1

This needs to be discussed. Without pointing fingers at any one faction, I'll say it can be super frustrating beefing with other gangs when they are willing to cross into certain "grey areas" that aren't against the rules but that you and the rest of your faction would consider to be unrealistic and therfore won't participate in. 

Street gang RP can be incredibly rewarding when done properly, but it seems to me most people with a "play to win" mentality choose to RP in gangs. 

• mj2002 locked this topic