Easily and accurately creating your character in Menyoo + Installing server mods to singleplayer

• 3 weeks later...

After following the method listed in "Getting GTAW Client Resources in your game" Rage and Singleplayer instantly CTD the moment its done with the loading screen. Anybody know how to fix that or? Both singleplayer and rage will continue to CTD if you follow the method listed as well even if you clean out your mod folder for some reason, too.

Any idea on how to fix this or?

10 hours ago, Yoshijira said:

After following the method listed in "Getting GTAW Client Resources in your game" Rage and Singleplayer instantly CTD the moment its done with the loading screen. Anybody know how to fix that or? Both singleplayer and rage will continue to CTD if you follow the method listed as well even if you clean out your mod folder for some reason, too.

Any idea on how to fix this or?

I've had a lot of people complaining about crashing recently when following the directions in the guide. It had worked perfectly fine before, and I haven't changed it since then, so I'm not too sure what's causing issues or why. Could be a coincidence though, since it's different issues with different people. Try uninstalling ScriptHookV if you're crashing to desktop on RAGE, my RAGE does the same if I have it installed. If it works then, you might just have to reinstall ScriptHookV.