Spike Strips invisible

m4

Just now, zaXer. said:

That's a very old bug and is totally ridiculous. First the automatic /me's and the 2 commands you need to do to take the spikes, additionally the invisible spikes hapepn in 70% of the pursuits.

As far as I was made aware in an older discussion, Nervous had said spikes to not be used until they are fixed, I dont remember which admin said it, but after that for a while PD stopped using spikes. I dont know if it was ever fixed.

The /me's are something that is around for other commands as well, refer to my suggestion to get it removed from /take in a car.

Spikestrips got put back in the game on March 20 by StefanNL.

Just now, Tseard said:

The /me's are something that is around for other commands as well, refer to my suggestion to get it removed from /take in a car.

Spikestrips got put back in the game on March 20 by StefanNL.

THen it hasnt been fixed and needs to be corrected again, or not use them at all.

1 hour ago, friendlyman said:

Okay but this one is clearly a completely one-sided advantage, what's next, you can shoot someone with an invisible gun?

As an aside, this happens a lot. Sync issues and animation issues mean you can get killed when the person isn't even holding a gun on your screen.

Could this be because of the LA Roads mod that the owner of the streamable has installed, making it so the roads actually clip over the spikes?

I've locked this, thanks for reporting the bug, it is a bug not intended so I don't really know why we need to have an argument about fairness, it's not fair, but it's also not intended and it doesn't happen 100% of times (based on the screenshots shown). 

You just got really unlucky with a bug, in future please report the bug in the bug report section & as a general rule we hand out refunds and are sympathetic to people who are disadvantaged to bugs.