Spike Strips invisible

m4

Just now, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Sync issues are almost always beneficial to one party involved. That's why they're issues...

Okay but this one is clearly a completely one-sided advantage, what's next, you can shoot someone with an invisible gun?

• Upvote 1
Just now, friendlyman said:

Okay but this one is clearly a completely one-sided advantage, what's next, you can shoot someone with an invisible gun?

You can sometimes do that due to an issue with RAGE.

So, yes, completely plausible if you're sitting in a car.

There's a sync issue where if you get out of a car and aim, your character doesn't aim. He points the gun downwards slightly from the hip. You want to take out guns too?

Guns are a core element of the game

Spikestrips will have little-no impact if removed for the sake of fairness

So go make a bug report then if you care so much about where it's posted

It's not up to me to make a bug report of something that does not happen on my side. The person that sees the bug on their game on their screen should make it. Not my job.

Guns are a core element of the game

Spikestrips will have little-no impact if removed for the sake of fairness

No no no. You can't say something about one sided advantages one minute and then fairness the next when your point gets dropped. Because in addition to not aiming the weapon, it doesn't make sound either. So tell me - which is more fair? Desync'd spike strips? Or desync'd gun and sound animations where you can potentially just die without ever hearing or seeing anything?

No no no. You can't say something about one sided advantages one minute and then fairness the next when your point gets dropped. Because in addition to not aiming the weapon, it doesn't make sound either. So tell me - which is more fair? Desync'd spike strips? Or desync'd gun and sound animations where you can potentially just die without ever hearing or seeing anything?

One's a general bug with the engine/client or whatever it is, and the other is a clearly one-sided bug

They're not exactly comparable

Also the guns are probably fairer considering the fact that both police and criminals use guns, whereas only police have access to spikestrips

Edited by friendlyman