Spike Strips invisible

m4

https://streamable.com/jxunap

I knew something was fishy in this pursuit, why can't we see spike strips? If I knew the spike strips were there I obviously wouldn't drive over them. This isn't anyone's fault because PD are allowed to use the command which isn't against the rules, but how the fuck is this fair? PD already have x10 the advantage over criminals can we do something about it?

Just now, m4 said:

It's a shame that it wasn't roleplayed on my streamable and that the strips didn't show both for the officer and myself.

What do you mean with roleplayed? The /takespikes is one of those great commands that give you an automatic /me line. All a LEO has to do is /takespikes 1 and then press Y to place it down. 

Just now, Tseard said:

What do you mean with roleplayed? The /takespikes is one of those great commands that give you an automatic /me line. All a LEO has to do is /takespikes 1 and then press Y to place it down. 

well i had no way of knowing it was there.

Just now, m4 said:

well i had no way of knowing it was there.

I can totally see your point of view for that, maybe you can talk to the arresting officer and figure something out with them? Or ask an admin about clarification.

Just now, Tseard said:

I can totally see your point of view for that, maybe you can talk to the arresting officer and figure something out with them? Or ask an admin about clarification.

I'm seeking clarification from this forum thread, but what happened was going to happen anyway on my end. I have no issues with that I'd just like to stop this from happening to anyone else because it's an unfair advantage.

I honestly believe that this is just a sync issue with object spawning and how it works. I've seen spike strips deployed twice (to my knowledge) and they showed up on my screen just fine.

However, whether they have shown up on other people's end, I have no way of knowing or telling.

E: With that said, no reason why they should be invisible from a realism POV.

Edited by Wirbelwind
Just now, m4 said:

I'm seeking clarification from this forum thread, but what happened was going to happen anyway on my end. I have no issues with that I'd just like to stop this from happening to anyone else because it's an unfair advantage.

You sought clarification if the spike strips that cops use are invisible. They are not as proven in the screenshot that I just took minutes ago. That instance was just broken and it is unfair. I don't know how it has happened but I just literally placed down multiple spikes in all sizes and they are all visible.

• Upvote 1