Simplify the /createdrink system.

Short description: Simplify the /createdrink system, integrate it better with bar scripts or ease out actions related to producing and distributing mixed drinks.

Detailed description: As dope as bartender roleplay is and as passionate as I could get about mixology, as a recent addition to the server, I've found myself struggling with the /createdrink, Y-bar interface and the inventory. To produce a drink via /createdrink, that's left me having to spend at least five minutes sorting through the bar interface to purchase a drink with my own money, then roll through /inv for the ID, write the obnoxiously long /createdrink string and God forbid I mismatch a value. After that, I need to either write in another string or saunter through a bunch of menus in the inventory menu, which is no good. I can produce three full emotes of the drink coming to fruition, but dealing with all the menus is taking even longer than any descriptive roleplay I could write out. My suggestion is to shorten /createdrink by taking alcohol directly from the business inventory by ID, producing an ID for the player recieving the drink and a price. Along with a command for them to reciprocate and indicate with that they've accepted the sale of the brew in question. It saves the slog through three other menus and the price of the cocktail could then be transferred straight to the business while the alcohol used as base is taken from it's inventory. If not that, the possibility of skipping the alcohol ID and the need for an item to remake is also a possibility, considering that a vast portion of all cocktails are a mixture of multiple parts liqueur, juices and other fancy stuff.

Commands to add: /mixdrink(?), /createdrink [Alcohol ID - or alcoholic/non-alcoholic, some variation thereof], [Client], [Drink Name], [Price](?), /acceptdrink(?)

Items to add: Possibly a generic drink item that's renamable through the command, possessing the same properties as an alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverage.

How would your suggestion improve the server?: It'd ease out bartending roleplay out, in my honest opinion. To the point of the bartender being able to automate the drink production into a bind with few variables requiring their input. Less time grinding through chat-filling commands and menus is more time spent taking orders and roleplaying, not to mention less nerves by folk bothered they didn't get their item after paying for it.

Additional information: The main purpose of the script is to automate and shorten the present slog through scripted bars, easing out the staff and letting them focus on the roleplay more than pre-buying alcohol with their own money from the bar menu, memorizing alcohol IDs and then slogging right back through either a chat-filling /inv command or through the GUI and a few pages of names (since as fate'd have it, people love roleplaying around the bar. And by extension, there's bound to be a lot of rolling chat and a lot of orders, if not for the occassional mistake of two people with the same first name arriving and somebody recieving somebody else's item, forcing you to put another wedge in your roleplay to PM the person and sort it out.)

Just buy more items directly from the Y menu, then you just need to /createdrink with the same ID that you'll get once from /inv.

Having a generic item will kill the economy surrounding drinks / alcohol, and you'll still need to /inv. Basicly it'll just solve your purchase step. I'll lock this.