Evasion cool-off timer

Correct me if I am wrong, but I couldn't find a ruleset, which states the ammount of time that your car must be spawned in the world after evading the authorities. For some reason I was under the impression that it's 30 minutes, but as said I could not find it on the server rules. 

If such cooldown period doesn't exist as of yet, I think it should be added to the server/illegal rules in order to avoid misunderstandings.

• 1 month later...

From what I've understood with my time in the PD is that the people we're chasing usually PM an officer asking if they're okay to log off if it's been a short time like 10 minutes or so, or that they wait a reasonable time so like, 30 minutes like you stated or they'll just log off which like you said brings a forum report if noticed by the officer, however I agree here, it should really be set into stone. I believe this somewhat falls under the Common Courtesy rule in which is what we usually put it under if a report does happen.

Adding this as a stipulation to the common courtesy or powergaming rule wouldn't hurt. Defining something like this could avoid a lot of uncertainty amongst LEO role-players and criminals alike. I am not entirely sure on the need for having a 'cool down' period for the time between you evading and logging off - having spent a considerable amount of time role-playing legally and illegally, I understand that there are times when you do need to log off. It would be courteous to just PM the officer/deputy and be like "hey, I need to log, that cool?". There should be no issues with that.

• mj2002 locked this topic