Character renaming?

Lisandra

Apologies if this has already been asked before, I did read the frequently asked questions thread and made a bit of research but I couldn't find it.

So here is my issue : I thought myself smart making a character with a french background and an exotic first name. Turns out I ended up with two League of Legends character names and I am quite afraid that this will break immersion for some people and overall lower people's experience when playing around me.
I saw in the UCP that we could have character renames, so how do I get one?
I've only played my character for a handful of hours and I doubt this would be a problem for the few people that already know me as 'Lys'. I would rather keep Leblanc as a last name though as it is actually quite common in France and I like the tone of it, but I'd rather ask as well.

Thanks!

name changes are purchasable in the world points shop in the UCP, scroll down at the subscriptions and you'll see a bunch of options, one of those being a name change, they cost 30WP.

other than that, i'm not too sure if you can get a name change without using WP if it's a circumstance like this, should probably clarify that with an admin first

• Upvote 1

Just explain your situation in a report and be minor with your namechange. Far as you get a more realistic first or last name and not completely change it, you shouldn't have a problem.

It does sound like a fantasy name after all and you're taking a step to fix it so admins will help you out, I've seen that before.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...