Remove the 200k n00b paycheck

shabo

Short description: Remove the 200k n00b paycheck. 

Detailed description: it's maybe needed for a rp server with 20 players. It might be an incentive to give new players something to work with. but gtaW does not need this lol

But ATM it RUINS rping a poor or a rags 2 richez character. There is literally no point in giving 5k extra every hour to a new character. It adds nothing 2 roleplay, but only ruins it. WDF

u cant /charity the money sbd and just go on coz other people will be gathering that check while u don't and that creates a fkd situation icly lol. some1 can just rp they got that 200k coz they a deug dealer WITH NO RP LOL. fk that n00b shit

Commands to add:

Items to add:

How would your suggestion improve the server?: force people to rp more 4 money instead of collecting that 5k n00b check. why do criminal rp if i get that 5k check LOL

Additional information

koo g

Edited by shabo
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, medo978 said:

Maybe write a suggestion properly. 

You can simply ignore the 5k checks and set them aside in your bank? Don't bother using them if your character doesn't need them.

Big brain.

Yeah but other people will be gathering the check and rping they got it for whatevr rp reason while u didn't. It ruins immersion in a way lol

+ it inflates the economy. 1 paycheck = 5 iPhones lol. 

Snarky comment in the end. Very necessary ?

And thanks for ur input bro ?

Edited by shabo
Just now, shabo said:

Yeah but other people will be gathering the check and rping they got it for whatevr rp reason while u didn't. 

+ it inflates the economy. 1 paycheck = 5 iPhones lol. 

Snarky comment in the end. Very necessary ?

"Don't bother using them if your character doesn't need them".

• Upvote 2

hell, then why not raise the n00b check to 20 million if we can just keep it on our accounts? plus why i must spend time to differinate between my rp money and my n00b money? am not here to be an accountant, am here 2 rp. idk wat my noob money and what is my rp money lol, its all mixed up. 

this is rp server wtf. if people want 2 rp middle class from get go, thats koo, let them do that through application. they can apply for 200k start money or something idk. but for a regular player no need. 

Edited by shabo

The 200k is supposed to be used so new players can establish themselves on the server. So they can get connections, get rp and not worry about farming a script job. It seems perfectly fine. 

edit: 

200K is not a lot on this server. You might be able to get a shitty house and a shitty car, nothing else. 

Edited by Tennplugg

As someone who RP's an exclusive homeless character the paychecks have never been an issue for me, my bank account RP'ly doesn't exist and I just use the pool of script money in my bank OOC for stuff like changing outfits around (hats for different outfits, switching pants, etc) or hair/facial hair growth.

Overall I don't support this unfortunately, I DO get your point and you're not wrong but I'd maybe suggest having the option to turn down or toggle paychecks overall, that way you can still attempt your rags to riches type RP.

• Upvote 1