[LSNN] To infinity and beyond: How Dr.Danielle Shaw and Infinity Medical are shaping the future of the private medical sector.

49whyeN.png

To infinity and beyond: How Dr.Danielle Shaw and Infinity Medical are shaping the future of the private medical sector.

X1RvsfC.jpg

Can the private health sector be client-focused and not profit-driven?

The age-old question still rings true today, more than ever. In an era where many Americans are being drowned by the immense medical costs associated with healthcare, is there avoid to step into by a client-focused, honest, and sincere company? It is no secret that the healthcare system in Los Santos leaves a lot to be desired. Long waiting lists for elective surgery, overcrowded rooms, and the occasional controversy. However, what Infinity and other medical clinics could offer, is a potential alleviation on the burden of our state's infrastructure. However, the price has to be right. In addition, how do we know that private medical companies are overlooked by a responsible agency or if they comply with the framework of the law at all? Is there a chance that the private medical industry could solely be focused on profits rather than the wellbeing of the citizens?

These are serious questions that need answering.

Many of you may not have heard of Infinity Medical Holdings, but they represent the new future for holistic private healthcare throughout Los Santos. Infinity medical holdings currently have a clinic in Rockford hills that provides client-focused treatments coupled with state of the art technology, as well as staff that has been heralded as the finest in the industry. The clinic is headed by the illustrious Dr. Danielle Shaw who has a vast amount of experience in providing client-focused treatments as well as managerial expertise in a clinic setting.

TTKpJjL.png

Pictured above: Dr.Danielle Shaw

Dr. Shaw was kind enough to show me around the clinic and answer the many questions that I had. Here's what I found out...

Free client-focused treatments covered by government subsidies.

Yes, you read that correctly. Infinity Medical center offers free medical and allied health treatment for clients. The services provided range from General Practitioner appointment to psychological sessions and hopefully, according to Dr. Shaw, there will be rehabilitation facilities in the future.

XJ2Omo4.jpg

No room for profit in this private medical clinic.

The Infinity Medical group boasts the claim that the center is completely not for profit, the center generates funds by private and community donations as well as taking full advantage of government subsidies. 

lQPCFKr.jpg

Setting their own benchmark.

One of the most significant problems that arise through the private medical sector is a lack of proper regulation. Infinity Medical states that they are

constantly in talks with the state and city governments, to make sure that they are always up to date in regulations as well as going above and beyond what a traditional clinic is meant to entail.

Competitive wage structures.

As soon as I learned that Infinity Medical was nonprofit I thought to myself, how could they possibly be competitive in wages and attract high-quality workers? Dr.Danielle Shaw reassured me that they remain extremely competitive for wages and will always attract the best quality health care professionals possible.

lOESDyh.jpg

The Infinity Medical Group represents the future for Los Santos, which is a low cost and highly effective medical treatment for every individual. In a nation where the public system is buckling under the immense pressure of healthcare, private entities such as Infinity provide a solution to alleviating the problems of the public sector and making sure that every San Andreas citizen receives the health care that they are warranted.

Written by Sota Hiroshige

#ADS

HTTryIq.png

LYhdLqo.png

Edited by SkrizzBizz
Advertisements.
  • Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic