character looks different for other people than she looks for me.

SkyeLove

16 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Mind explaining it a little more? Would love to know if there's been a fix actually found for future reference.

The default head for head #45 was the one I was getting whenever I did /hat on. None of the changes from plastic surgery were showing up for anyone else.  I bought Female Advanced Model from the clothing store kind of as a last option. "Maybe if I redo her head from default it'll show up the right way" I brought her to the Plastic Surgeon & just copied everything over from scratch, I had her face attributes in notepad. Now /hat on shows up as the second face instead of staying on the first.

656940e5-e71b-42a3-bff1-54aa49cbb09c.png

Changes in the lips & nose and jawline.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, SkyeLove said:

The default head for head #45 was the one I was getting whenever I did /hat on. None of the changes from plastic surgery were showing up for anyone else.  I bought Female Advanced Model from the clothing store kind of as a last option. "Maybe if I redo her head from default it'll show up the right way" I brought her to the Plastic Surgeon & just copied everything over from scratch, I had her face attributes in notepad. Now /hat on shows up as the second face instead of staying on the first.

656940e5-e71b-42a3-bff1-54aa49cbb09c.png

Changes in the lips & nose and jawline.

Veeeery interesting, so it seems recreating the entire ped solves the issue? 

Gonna note it down somewhere, thank you for playing crash test dummy! 

• Applaud 1

Yes it usually does, that goes double for characters created before the new interface, simply because sometimes it just doesn't work properly. The workaround usually is, to copy the face attributes, go to clothing shop, buy new advanced skin and redo the face again. One of my characters for example had wrinkles and freckles which I considered bad lighting, until someone told me, that it's actually a bug.

Edited by Engelbert
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 weeks later...