character looks different for other people than she looks for me.

SkyeLove

I've heard that character face sync bugs out if too many people are in the area; that may be what's happening here as in both screens it seems you're surrounded by a fair few people.

The fixes above are the only ways I know of solving this issue so I don't think there's much more possible. Try see if the issue persists in unpopulated areas.

16 minutes ago, r0yal said:

I've heard that character face sync bugs out if too many people are in the area; that may be what's happening here as in both screens it seems you're surrounded by a fair few people.

The fixes above are the only ways I know of solving this issue so I don't think there's much more possible. Try see if the issue persists in unpopulated areas.

This happened in the apartment as well, two of us.

20200519165118_1.jpgunknown.png

Someone told me it could be a RageMP issue & that it could be fixed in an update, do u think that's the case ?

faces not syncing for other people properly have been a thing for ages, people literally take it IC lmao, just /hat on frequently and you'll be as close as it'll allow, some faces don't like to sync super well or look the same, especially around the jawline area.

lighting is also a huge thing for things looking different, to get the best comparison, make sure it's equally lit in both pictures

Edited by ?????????
  • Thanks 1

Aside from the sync issues I feel there's something to do with graphics settings in there too, just a mumble jumble shitshow lottery unfortunately and there's not much you can do aside from /hat on and cross your fingers for now, I'll have to slam my head against it a few more times and see what I can dig out.

If people take it IC like ????????? (fancy fancy font) says just tell them to stop being petty, had a few instances like that in the past and it sucks how petty players can get.

Here's a video of an old version of my current character before and after /hat on in motion, just so you can get a real example of how big of a different it can make.

Thanks KV!

https://streamable.com/iheru

Jesus, he looked ugly back then... well, uglier...

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1