New Players!

Bash

Since Epic Games releases GTAV for free the community has gained a lot of new faces, so I figured I would ask.

How is everyone enjoying the server so far?

Just so you guys know you can always
@mention me on discord if you need any help and if I don’t have an answer I’ll do my best to get it for you.

If I don’t respond quickly it’s because I’m at work or doing something AFK, but I will!

Just now, Nervous said:

i'm still learning about most of the features but so far it's amazing, i love it all

Pleased to know that you're enjoying your stay. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help and if needed I will get a staff member to help you even further.

Don't forget to use /helpme to contact someone from the support staff, so you can continue playing, and not have to tab out and be annoyed by Bash in the community discord.

• Thanks 1
On 5/19/2020 at 1:53 PM, Bash said:

Since Epic Games releases GTAV for free the community has gained a lot of new faces, so I figured I would ask.

How is everyone enjoying the server so far?

Just so you guys know you can always
@mention me on discord if you need any help and if I don’t have an answer I’ll do my best to get it for you.

If I don’t respond quickly it’s because I’m at work or doing something AFK, but I will!

Your help on Discord is amazing!

• mj2002 locked this topic