• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Bash    42

Since Epic Games releases GTAV for free the community has gained a lot of new faces, so I figured I would ask.

How is everyone enjoying the server so far?

Just so you guys know you can always
@mention me on discord if you need any help and if I don’t have an answer I’ll do my best to get it for you.

If I don’t respond quickly it’s because I’m at work or doing something AFK, but I will!

armadaboy    0

Simply can't get enough of it. The game is a m a z i n g. Looking forward to new RP experiences. 

BinaryRun    15

Welcome everyone. We've a lot of cool people on this server (like this @Bash guy). If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, on discord or via /helpme IG.

decoY    0

Very nice server and game overall. Staff is helpful and friendly, players too. I'm satisfied with my stay here and hopefully will get familiar with most of the script as soon as possible.

Nervous    2363

i'm still learning about most of the features but so far it's amazing, i love it all

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 3

Bash    42
Just now, Nervous said:

i'm still learning about most of the features but so far it's amazing, i love it all

Pleased to know that you're enjoying your stay. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help and if needed I will get a staff member to help you even further.

Don't forget to use /helpme to contact someone from the support staff, so you can continue playing, and not have to tab out and be annoyed by Bash in the community discord.

• Thanks 1

uzi    0

Got arrested after one hour of playing 😂

Having a great time playing, great server!

mj2002    3
On 5/19/2020 at 1:53 PM, Bash said:

Since Epic Games releases GTAV for free the community has gained a lot of new faces, so I figured I would ask.

How is everyone enjoying the server so far?

Just so you guys know you can always
@mention me on discord if you need any help and if I don’t have an answer I’ll do my best to get it for you.

If I don’t respond quickly it’s because I’m at work or doing something AFK, but I will!

Your help on Discord is amazing!

TylerW    0

I've just discovered that this server exists, I never knew a heavy text-based server existed on GTAV, so I'm excited to get involved.

Nervous    2363
43 minutes ago, TylerW said:

I've just discovered that this server exists, I never knew a heavy text-based server existed on GTAV, so I'm excited to get involved.

Welcome!