Anyone knows a good pc that's a budget of exactly $1200

Gloccs

1 hour ago, Bash said:

I think you’re mixing up the 3rd Gen Ryzen and Intel.

Nothing touches NVIDIA. Dead ass.

Not a fan boy. It’s just confirmed facts.

You can take a look on Youtube and see that Radeon 5500 XT, 5600 XT, 5700 XT, are not less good than GTX 1080 TI, 2060 and 2070 super. 

The Radeon cards are /MUCH/ cheaper than the RTX cards, at least in my country.

For example:

Edited by Darius
1 hour ago, Darius said:

You can take a look on Youtube and see that Radeon 5500 XT, 5600 XT, 5700 XT, are not less good than GTX 1080 TI, 2060 and 2070 super. 

The Radeon cards are /MUCH/ cheaper than the RTX cards, at least in my country.

For example:

I have an AMD card and I’d rather pick a nvidia card just for the software. AMDs software is trash. Complete utter trash. 

24 minutes ago, Tennplugg said:

I have an AMD card and I’d rather pick a nvidia card just for the software. AMDs software is trash. Complete utter trash. 

Well if you're looking at that from this angle, then it's something else.

But when talking about budget, performance, etc, then AMD is the choice.

54 minutes ago, Darius said:

Well if you're looking at that from this angle, then it's something else.

But when talking about budget, performance, etc, then AMD is the choice.

Not really, a lot of games runs a lot better in Nvidia GPUs. (At least they did)

38 minutes ago, Tennplugg said:

Not really, a lot of games runs a lot better in Nvidia GPUs. (At least they did)

A lot of benched for Nvidia hardware. AMD statistically runs equivalent but their overall quality is inconsistent. Their cards are riddled with ridiculously cheap hardware solutions that break down or significantly hamper performance. An AMD card almost never performs as listed for much longer than a month and the fans are terrible for consistent usage. That’s why AMD is cheaper. You get what you pay for. 

☝

3 hours ago, eTaylor said:

A lot of benched for Nvidia hardware. AMD statistically runs equivalent but their overall quality is inconsistent. Their cards are riddled with ridiculously cheap hardware solutions that break down or significantly hamper performance. An AMD card almost never performs as listed for much longer than a month and the fans are terrible for consistent usage. That’s why AMD is cheaper. You get what you pay for. 

Do you have proof of what you just said? Just post here proofs for your claims about 5600 XT and 5700 XT.

You said that "the fans are terrible for consistent usage" - you can always buy other better fan for the cpu, rather than using the stock one.

Edited by Darius
2 hours ago, Darius said:

Do you have proof of what you just said? Just post here proofs for your claims about 5600 XT and 5700 XT.

You said that "the fans are terrible for consistent usage" - you can always buy other better fan for the cpu, rather than using the stock one.

Well I don't worry about fans, because... Custom Loops FTW. xD