Anyone knows a good pc that's a budget of exactly $1200

Gloccs

It's time for an upgrade and I want to be able to play other games on my pc. I do have modern warfare for xb1 and ps4, but my siblings use it to play with their friends. I can right now run MW on minimum requirements. Instead of buying a brand new xb1 or ps4 which runs at $400 on amazon, I rather spend $1200 on a good build-up, that can support GTA V and modern warfare on recommended settings or higher. I was looking at this one here, but not sure if it would be worth the investment.  If you know a good build-up at a budget of 1200 or 1300, please link them. Thanks, everyone!

https://www.newegg.com/skytech-st-arch3-0-0056-ne-archangel/p/N82E16883289049?item=N82E16883289049&source=region&nm_mc=knc-googleadwords-pc&cm_mmc=knc-googleadwords-pc-_-pla-_-gaming+desktop-_-N82E16883289049&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItND_77C86QIVkMDACh06qwOfEAQYBCABEgL-V_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by Gloccs

I'd suggest to build a PC yourself too if you are on budget. I have built 3 PCs until now and I have no regrets.

Here are the specs I'd recommend.

Ryzen 3700X - $294

Asus Rog Strix B450-F - $129

RTX 2060 Super - $450

Corsair 650W 80+ Gold PSU - $139

TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz Ram 8x2 GB - $93

A good case e.g Thermaltake Level 20 - $99

1TB HDD Seagate BarraCuda - $49

256GB SSD for OS - $50

Extra fans/cooler if you have some extra bucks for better cooling.

Now these specifications are way better than the one you showed, feel free to compare the benchmarks,  plus you will be able to upgrade in future easily at cheap cost.

Edited by Tan
  • Applaud 1

Much like the two above have suggested, building your own PC is the way to go if you want bang for your buck. 

If you've never done it, here are two in-depth tutorials, if you still have questions after watching these I am sure people in the Discord will be more than happy to help, if not, just shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to assist you myself.

1 hour ago, Tan said:

I'd suggest to build a PC yourself too if you are on budget. I have built 3 PCs until now and I have no regrets.

Ryzen 3700X - $294

RTX 2060 Super - $450

256GB SSD for OS - $50

Now these specifications are way better than the one you showed, feel free to compare the benchmarks,  plus you will be able to upgrade in future easily at cheap cost.

This specs are correct. Also in EU for €450 u can buy 2070z You also can take RAM without RGB and different motherboard to save additional money and also buy 2GB HDD as new games are at least 80gb.

Edited by Famous FRUIT
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Tan said:

Ryzen 3700X - $294

RTX 2060 Super - $450

256GB SSD for OS - $50

I like this build. The only thing I would have considered there is replacing the RAM you've chosen with something like, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 X 8GB) at 3600mhz which would be much better for the Ryzen chipset which thrives on higher speeds.

• Upvote 1

Just like the rest of the people replying have said, building your own PC is the cheapest, most efficient route to take, but I can understand this is a daunting task for a lot of people.

If you were looking to go the pre-built route rather, I'd recommend https://www.letsbld.com/ which is through the NZXT company. Their starter PCs are pretty decent for that price range, I'd definitely recommend one of those over the random Newegg pre-built PCs. 

8 hours ago, Darius said:

Whatever PC you're going to build, always remember to pick AMD graphic card, because it's much much cheaper than NVIDIA RTX's set, and it obviously has the same performances just like RTX cards.

I think you’re mixing up the 3rd Gen Ryzen and Intel.

Nothing touches NVIDIA. Dead ass.

Not a fan boy. It’s just confirmed facts.