What's improved on GTAW?

The sync and the crashes. Back when I first played in 2017 nobody thought the server would still be around in 2020 and thriving due to these issues but having returned midway through 2019 the difference blew my mind. Ever since then changes have rolled in and to recently see 56 hours uptime is amazing. With 1.1 on the horizon knowing every sync issue will soon be gone excites me. All of these issues being fixed will allow Rage to show off it's true potential and shine.

• 3 weeks later...

The server has improved so much.

With the addiction of mileage systems, improved sync, less crashes etc it has made the server way better. The mod cars I love as well.

Honestly I feel GTA W is one of those servers that as long as they keep developing like this can be a leading server in the RP scene.

The introduction of custom interiors has got to be number one for me. Last I spent a long period of time on this server back in summer of 2018 as far as I know custom interiors didn't exist at all, or if they did they were very limited. It just opens up rp for different kinds of business outside of the basic gta v interiors which are rather restricting. 

Just now, Nervous said:

crashes!

100% this is an issue that's been around for a long time and was just kind of accepted as the norm that every hour maybe two hours or so the server will crash. But ever since whatever change was made about 3 or 4 weeks ago the server has been up for longer than I had ever seen it up for. I hope once 1.1 rolls around the daily restart won't even be necessary anymore (assuming some payment systems change.)