[SOLD] 2164 Senora Way (Flower Power trailer + garage)

Luna

gY998Hj.png

2164 Senora Way

Click for location

Description: Being most beautiful decorated trailer of the group, it has everything that you could be looking for. A spacious living room with a bar, entertainment system and games as well as a separate private area with your own private seating area, a fully functional kitchenette and sleeping quarters.

The backyard is as wide as your eyes can't see and the property even includes a private garage to store all your vehicles.

Special features:

• One well build garage.
  • A separate outside entrance into the game area, so that your friends won't barge into your bedroom.
  • The trailer also features a beautiful outside deck, perfect for hosting a BBQ.

Market price: $95,000

Appraised furniture value: $36,421

Minimum Bid Raise: $10,000

Starting Bid: $150,000

Buyout / Asking price$200,000

BE SURE TO NOTE DOWN YOUR PHONE NUMBER / CONTACT DETAILS WHEN BIDDING.

THEY WILL ONLY BE USED TO FINALIZE THE SALE.

Contact details:

• SELLER: REDACTED
  • PH: REDACTED

EXTERIOR:

gY998Hj.png

0vBYJWS.png

INTERIOR:

oly3r4W.png

8KBEbO8.png

FseLRSJ.png

TkVIQEZ.png

Edited by BinaryRun
7 minutes ago, Beatrix said:

If this behind the trailer is a garage, I'll offer a buyout, mind if you send me pictures of the garage?

Thank you. Please leave your details using the format in the original advertisement. You will find the photo's below.

((The garage is both a DIM0 garage, as well as scripted.))

kVPgpb7.png

UQ0l6yD.png

3 minutes ago, nateX said:

If the deal doesn't go through, I'm offering a buyout. Phone number is 78205333

If you can raise your offer to 220k then it's yours. Else I'll have to wait for the original buyout bidder.

Just now, Beatrix said:

Oh, the buyout was there for no reason then or?

When the asking price is reached the bidding only comes to an end once the transaction has been completed. If the asking price isn't met, the bidding can continue indefinitely.

7 minutes ago, BinaryRun said:

When the asking price is reached the bidding only comes to an end once the transaction has been completed. If the asking price isn't met, the bidding can continue indefinitely.

I'm available right now to buy the trailer if possible.

• Bombie locked this topic