[SOLD] Obey 9F Cabrio

Bruce002

Hello there. I am looking to sell my Obey 9F Cabrio. I have been using it for a few weeks and I have decided to put it on sale as I want to experience a different car genre. The car is pretty nice and decently fast. The Cabrio is fully functional and has no problems on the roof mechanism. It has a phone holder gadget installed beside the steering wheel. The truck storage is located on the front side of the vehicle as the vehicle has a rear side engine.

Selling | Obey 9F Cabrio

Contact Information | 953-777-69 or [email protected] (( Forum PM ))

Vehicle Security Statistics | Lock System: 3rd Upgrade || Alarm System: 3rd Upgrade || Anti-Theft System: 3rd Upgrade 

Vehicle General Statistics | Brakes: 3/3 || Engine: 4/4 || Suspension: 0/4 || Transmission 3/3 || Turbo: Yes

Insurance Value | $26.100
Plate Number | TPLS FUN

Dealership Value | $313,200

Asking Value | Starting from $320,000 - All the offers that go lower will be automatically denied.

Vehicle Pictures

HOW0ll0.png

(( Down below you can see the evidence screenshot of the vehicle's statistics and the value of the insurance. ))

Spoiler

Advanced issue found

Spoiler

Vehicle stats - Insurance has 23 days since the day of this post.

dhn98WK.png

Insurance value

HvIjAg1.png

(( All the non-related posts and negative comments will be reported. Keep the topic clean. I do not want to know that someone is selling it for cheaper. These is my price, if you do not like it I do not really care. You can go find another one.

Edited by Bruce002
1 hour ago, honey said:

If you're considering any offer, mine would be $210,000, considering the insurance is expiring in two weeks now.

I appreciate your offer but I cannot consider that offer as I do see it as a very low offer. I might start considering offers that are more than $265,000.