-

KingPoppa

Dear valued members,

Ever since we began offering memberships two weeks ago, we have successfully acquired 10 brand new members and have provided close to $250,000 in credit loans! I am very proud to see such fantastic results in only a span of two weeks.

Valencia Capital will continue with its current strategy on member acquisition in order to become the largest financial institution in all of San Andreas. I would like to thank every single one of our members for welcoming us into your lives, and giving us an opportunity to establish an enduring, and trusting relationship with you.

I'd also like to inform everyone that our second quarter performance report is approaching. We will be posting up the report early July!

• 4 weeks later...

Dear valued members,

Our second quarter has been a great one, and I'm very proud of our results. Our strategy on member acquisition is still ongoing and so far, the strategy is working quite well. Our goal for the third quarter is to expand even further as a company, and to provide our members and the communities of San Andreas with a grand experience within the financial sector. I'm excited to see how much further we expand as a company during our third quarter, and I want to thank all of our members once again for welcoming us into your lives.

Below you will find our second quarter performance report.

Valencia Capital, Inc (VAC) - Q2 Evaluation

Fiscal W26

Total Authorized Shares: 10,000

Issued Shares: 4,800

Shares Available: 0

Share Price: $124

Current Quarter Increase/Decrease: +21.91%

AgNTFSe.png

MEMBERSHIP ACQUISITION

SECOND QUARTER GOAL: 15 MEMBERS

TOTAL MEMBERS ACQUIRED: 12 MEMBERS

Fvpl9Ql.png

FINANCIAL STATEMENT - Q2, 2020

TOTAL REVENUE: $180,000

TOTAL OPERATING EXPENSES: $72,000

CORPORATE TAXES (AFTER EXPENSES): $27,000

TOTAL NET PROFIT: $81,000

FURTHER NEWS & DEVELOPMENTS

Valencia Capital, Inc is proud to announce our overseas partnership with Japanese industrial firm, Takiya Corp!

baRF3li.png

Valencia Capital, Inc purchases 2,000 shares of Dinka, Inc at the share price of $25.89, totaling the amount to $51,780.

D3Gxpir.png

Edited by MrValencia
  • Applaud 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MrValencia said:

((Unfortunately, our group has decided to pursue a different type of roleplay. Our ultimate goal with Valencia Capital was to bring a realistic banking experience to the community by requesting one of the banks located in Los Santos and having our group set up a team of bank tellers and loan officers. I made a request and messaged multiple staff members, including Nervous regarding this idea, but unfortunately we received not a single response in about three weeks. The messages were clearly read and I event sent messages via Discord, but still, nothing.

Therefore, as much as it saddens me, we've decided to do something else because our ultimate goal for Valencia is not able to be met. I'd like to have this locked and archived please. Thank you.))

This was some great competition, nothing comes from one day to another in this server. Gotta give everything time, just like we did with Busch Harland.

• 2 weeks later...

What your corporation had going on here was something different and interesting. Would be great to have you all back at some point in the future. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in coming back, If you have any question or to discuss any interesting subject in regards to the corporate sector in the server.

• Thanks 1