Cyberpunk 2077

2 hours ago, LuckyOne said:

Hope this one surpasses Witcher 3 and that my rig'll be able to handle it. CD Projekt Red did a great job on Witcher 3, never saw cities that felt so alive in any other RPG, and you could tell they put a lot of love on the sidequests.

Reviews so far are saying it's really similar. That there are a lot of places that quests don't even have you explore but if you go there anyways it's alive.

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling this game's gonna end up disappointing people, especially taking in account all the delays this game's gone through and cut features we've heard about so far. Plus, driving and melee combat look... clunky, to say the least. I'm hoping I'm wrong,  though.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, DFRT13 said:

I have a feeling this game's gonna end up disappointing people, especially taking in account all the delays this game's gone through and cut features we've heard about so far. Plus, driving and melee combat look... clunky, to say the least. I'm hoping I'm wrong,  though.

Have you seen the most recent gameplay of driving? They completely changed it from what i was before. The reviewers are also saying the driving actually feels pretty good, better than GTA5. But they did also say that the melee combat felt extremely off but hopefully they fix that before release, it was one thing almost every reviewer unanimously agreed on.

On 7/4/2020 at 10:55 PM, DFRT13 said:

shooting looks good melee looks ass though I agree. I think CD Projekt Red has a good rep so I hope they won't fail me.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...