The end of the beloved Vespucci's corner store

This and San Chianski were the most known stores and I always made a point to stop by here throughout my day. The atmosphere given off by the workers and visitors of this store is what the server needs and thrives off of.

It's sad to see it turnt into a liquor store as that greatly diminishes the amount of roleplay possible there. I often stopped by on duty to roleplay getting a drink or snacks however I can't do that now with it being a liquor store. Even when I didn't make it a point to stop here the amount of calls that I have responded to and been provided with exciting and fulfilling roleplay is unparalleled. This change is very weird and not a beneficial one in my eyes.

There's already several liquor stores within walking distance of this one; the markets too oversaturated already. Between just another liquor store and a thriving roleplay hotspot I know which I'd rather have.

Edited by r0yal

It’s actually quite disappointing, especially being a local just down the steps of that store, visiting it to check up and see new clerks from time to time gave me an opportunity to provide them small talk, no matter if they appeared to be new to roleplay or not. Of course I can adapt this change to my character with some justification but it won’t feel the same since no one actively visits liquor stores compared to the 24/7. Forever in our memories, Vespucci 24/7.

I remember visiting this store once or twice and I can not say I have any complaints, the roleplay was great and the people I interacted with were pretty nice and friendly. I do not know why it was turned into a liquor store but I want to believe it was within legitimate reason because if not and judging by the comments a lot of people have left on this thread so far, plenty of roleplay opportunities will be lost.

This location generates so much role-play during off-peak hours. It is not unheard of that liquor stores also have a wide range of food and other common items. It truly is a role-play hub with an interesting location and makes "night shifts" fun for law enforcement factions. The people who role-play there are to thank for this, but also the general purpose of the location.

• Upvote 1

Recently joined the store and loved the roleplay that strolled in the door, or circled around the block every day, but rarely people every came or the liquor, as the roleplay I experienced was mostly about the small items we had- And the roleplay that stemmed from it.

All of a sudden a shop that had the oddest candy bar to bats, zipties and masks suddenly losing that for alcohol only is a bit odd, as we always roleplayed the alcoholic items and people seemed to really enjoy it. I just hope that we can get our little hub back.

It's really nice to see that people care about this place as much the people who work at it. I've very much enjoyed every rp experience I've had here and the fact that this thread is gaining traction as fast as it is is really great. I really hope that PM reverse the decision that was made today.