[4SALE] 2014 Bravado Banshee

JustAnM43

eFDMLrF.png (1920×1080)

Ckc12eW.png (1920×1080)

5KWYxsy.png (1920×1080)

uzZswsC.png (1920×1080)

For sale is a 2014 Bravado Banshee. 8.4l V10. This thing's insane. Not recommended for amateur drivers. It's a dedicated factory deathtrap. Currently pushing 650 horsepower and 600 Lb-Ft torque. It chugs gas, so you'll be stopping by gas stations often. It gets about 10 MPG in the city and around 14 on highways. But who cares about that. Not like you're buying the Banshee to save the economy. It's got fresh paint, registration, insurance and brakes all around, aswell as fresh fluids. It starts and goes, no current maintenance is needed. If you're looking for a fun weekend warrior, this thing's for you.

Asking price is $260,000, negotiable.

Unfortunately, I don't think is anyone who can pay you the requested amount of money. I am offering you 180. Not as much as you expected, but a good price. People are trying to sell their Banshees for 160-170 and they pray for luck.

Also, if you're interested, I have a Modern Jester and an Enus Huntley S available for trades.

Edited by paulus
6 minutes ago, paulus said:

Unfortunately, I don't think is anyone who can pay you the requested amount of money. I am offering you 180. Not as much as you expected, but a good price. People are trying to sell their Banshees for 160-170.

They go for that amount unregistered and uninsured. This thing's got the full performance package, fresh plates and insurance. I'll have to pass on 180, thank you for the offer.