Server lacks a lot in terms of illegal aspects

BigDrip

People are asking me why I left the server. The truth is the server lacks a lot for illegal rp. First, 20 guns a month is literally not enough for a 500 player based server. No, I'm not for DM. Second, everyone is a baseball player on the server, "Hey man got a bat? I need it for baseball practice" this phrase is so repetitive, it's like a guy saying the same pickup line to a girl, "Hey are you from Tennessee, cause you're a ten I see".  Give me your fucking money now! *Player pulls out his baseball bat*, LOL.  Everyone robbing stores and other players with baseball bats.

Third people, who rp legally aren't afraid to pull the trigger, outrageous amount of PF license. I witness a college student pulling the trigger when her car got jacked, not going to lie I was laughing my fucking ass off, it was entertaining to watch. Fourth there are way more benefits in getting money on the server through the legal side of things than it is illegally. Fifth drugs on the server don't really add any benefits to players. IRL drugs are popular, drug dealers make a decent amount of money, but can't use it because it's drug money.   Sixth gang rp is a joke on the server.  Not all factions, SSCC is an awesome example of how to role-play while portraying a realistic gang. 

Edited by BigDrip
  • Upvote 1

Most drug dealers do not accumulate more than the necessary wealth to survive. Only the higher-ups possess the ability to accumulate an extraordinary amount of wealth from narcotics sales.

Twenty guns a month? I've witnessed hundreds of firearms within the past few weeks. It's only twenty a month per supplier, if any thing.

People with C.C.F. and P.F. licenses are actually trained to shoot a firearm, as they possess access to countless firearm's training courses as legal carriers. Welcome to the U.S., where legal carriers shoot criminals that are trespassing on their property. Countless stories of single mothers and 14 year-old children shooting home invaders.

Good chunnk of people purchase narcotics for the R.P. experience, not the scripted benefits.

Unsatisfied with illegal faction R.P.? Then, create your own.

Finally, manifest creative illegal operations to satisfy your desire for criminal R.P.

• Upvote 1

1st, guns are lucrative business, but mostly on legal side where big stores have suppliers from the factories where guns are assembled. Blackmarket? Nobody pulled millions over that so far. Plus 20 guns I think is okay, do you wanna see influx of guns? There are sooo many guns around already, plus people also sell stolen guns so wth. 2nd Baseball bat is common tool for sports so not really an illegal thing and its more common on the streets than a gun. 3rd I agree with this one, it's hilarious. 4th Crime does pay, but only if you do it at large, small dealers are never rich and never will be.

5th Only benefit a drug ever had for a dealer is that it's addictive, it gets people hooked up on it's high so no idea what you talking about. they don't sell much cause roleplaying an addict isn't really popular. 6th Gangs here are born and gone daily, each one claiming to have history in area they want to be.

No, there's a thing called server lore and this thing should be consistent. You cannot be a damn XYZ Trece deeply rooted in Forum Drive when for example this Bloods gang faction was created before yours and they rp there. You push them away yes, you can, but don't claim it's your turf when it isn't.

Edited by Engelbert

This, contextually with your prior post in which you wish to delete your forum account leads me to reasonably believe that a scenario has went very sour for you. I don't quite see what this thread is aiming to accomplish from a constructive point of view. People have access to illegal firearms. Yes... but, so what?

There's more to crime than hustling on a corner, and there's a lot of fun ways to enjoy it.

Just got to get creative.

1 minute ago, Nogs said:

There’s a lot of ways you can expand your illegal role play. Just think outside of the box man. 

This^

Are there issues with illegal RP? Sure it has it's issues. However it sounds like your just doing shit wrong. It really isn't that hard to get a solid gun supply or drug supply on this server, people just don't want to take the time to actually build connections that can connect them with suppliers. They want the items and the items only and when you roll like that nobodies gonna give you shit.

• Cara locked this topic