[SUNE] Is El Burro Heights a prostitution haven?

Username: GoHomeYuppie

Comment: Every time I see one of these posts my IQ decreases by at least 3 points. You need to stay in Mirror Park where you belong, you spoiled yuppie brat. Leave people in Davis alone, they're just trying to pay their rent because unfortunately daddy didn't give them enough allowance to start their own news company.

Username: CockBall444
Comment: I only look at this news page cus the hoe making it look kinda hot but this shit getting retarded this is just trash. she dont even look that nice when u look at her for too long this bitch kinda ugly ?

Username:   Raptors2k19Champions
Comment:   Yikes!  I’m afraid this publication is a testament to how far journalistic have fallen.  Could they get any lower?

El Burro Heights may have its shortcomings — like many other neighbourhoods do, including gated communities and their low tolerance for the unusual — but its residents don’t deserve the indignation they’ve been exposed through this tabloid-tier “news.”

How mistaken I was to expect something thoroughly investigated, balanced and nuanced.  

User: SummerWaters®

Comment:

I want to thank everyone for your support. It's your positive comments that drive my passion for journalism.

I am sure you are all looking forwards to the next articles. 

Much love to everyone.

Summer! ❤️

kmZFUJ9.jpg

Edited by Jo
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic