MAFIA Trilogy Definitive Editions

I never got around to playing Mafia 1 despite hearing how good it was. Just too old of a game for me. 

Mafia 2 was an all time favorite of mine when I played it years ago and its far better than that abomination they dare call Mafia 3.

Hyped about being able to re-experience Mafia 2 and experiencing Mafia 1 as so many others did when it came out.

Fingers crossed for the Mafia 1 remake. I played it way back and tried to fire it up again when the announcement happened, but it's just too dated. One of the bigger things for me is the actual ability to use transit. Lost Heaven Railroad got me around a lot quicker than driving did since cops would actually chase your ass for not stopping at traffic lights.

6 hours ago, Lawliet said:

Fingers crossed for the Mafia 1 remake. I played it way back and tried to fire it up again when the announcement happened, but it's just too dated. One of the bigger things for me is the actual ability to use transit. Lost Heaven Railroad got me around a lot quicker than driving did since cops would actually chase your ass for not stopping at traffic lights.

If you use the red car that you can get through an easter egg cops won't be an issue anymore cause you will lose them quick.

• Wuhtah locked this topic