MAFIA Trilogy Definitive Editions

Finally, after all this time, recreations of the classic Mafia game, as well as Mafia 2 and 3 are coming out, thanks to Hanger 13, what is your opinion on these releases? would they be as good as the originals? I'm personally looking forward to Mafia 1 and 2, granted "IF" Hanger 13 keeps the core gameplay and doesn't turn them into a lost cause that was Mafia 3

apps.37254.14479109482538687.fee2b7fd_33

apps.32471.14479109482538687.fee2b7fd_33

apps.26846.14479109482538687.fee2b7fd_33

Edited by BadassBaboon
  • Upvote 1

Only having played Mafia 1 and 2, I failed to find a game like them, despite their flawed knowledge. With graphical changes, I'd like to see small gameplay corrections to match the true practices that mafias used.

Family.

Mafia 2 is only getting a remastered version which arrives next week on the full announcement. Mafia 1 is being built from the grounds up. I remember no lifing mafia a lot, quiet a lot and I would play it everytime even today. To me it's one of the best games ever created and I respect the game/developers a lot for what it offered as a 2002 game. No games nowadays would ever achieve that. I remember spending hours and hours modding my game for a bit of fun, hell I even tried the multiplayer a few years ago. Yes, LH:MP was a thing. Not sure on the progress of it tho. it was abandoned and then they began to work on the project once again. I remember the first time I was a lil tester cause I was super curious how it is.

Spoiler

Lost Heaven Multiplayer mod - Mod DB

If 2K/Hanger 13 is serious on what they are doing and they keep the elements that made the original great... the remake of the Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven in my eyes is going to be the game of the year.

• Wuhtah locked this topic