Closed

SpritDodo

HWAN'S CAFE

X7pIZBQ.jpg

Who are we?

Hwan's Cafe is a newly opened coffee shop, situated in the area of Little Seoul on Palomino Avenue, that is focused on providing healthy yet delicious donuts, coffee, and juices at the most affordable prices possible. Our products are all hand made and are provided to the customers fresh (all the donuts you could buy are delivered to us every morning so you won't find any type of donut from the day before). We focus more on quality than quantity and thus leaves the prices a bit higher than what you are used to but our motto is: "Pay a bit more to get a lot more back!". 

Where are we?

We are located in Palomino Avenue(Littel Seoul) right in front of Weazel News. If you have a GPS just type in Hwan's Cafe and it will take you right there. 

3c8KmoO.png

Delivery

Do you own a business or you work for the government (police officers, firefighters, paramedics, etc.) or you want your donuts and coffee to be delivered at your door? Wait no more, place an order and we will provide you this service for a small fee (depending on the distance from our shop). 

Menu

k8T9Ixd.png

You can also buy fresh-made juices giving us the ingredients you want to use at the price of $10.00

Contact us at 746-222-79

Edited by SpritDodo

36 minutes ago, Jax said:

Username: 지불
Comment: 잘만되면, 당신은 한국인입니다?

Sadly I'm not Korean, I've recently got the place from the government.

34 minutes ago, DjoleK said:

Username: Korean George

Comment: 최근 리틀 서울로 이사온 환의 몰라요. 문화적으로 적합한 한국 문화를 자신의 이익으로 삼는 것이 바람직하지 않습니다.

As said I can't change the name of the business since the previous owner which apparently was called Hwan named it this way. It would cost too much.

I hope to see both of you for the grand opening where we will offer either a free donut OR a free coffee!

19 minutes ago, sio said:

Username: DM2007

Comment: Gentrification in action.

Yes man, I'm trying to renovate out the place! You'll see that the shop is more of a fancy looking one. Hope to see you come and take a bite or a drink, or why not both? :1f379:

16 minutes ago, DjoleK said:

Username: Korean George
Comment: Do you know what gentrification even mean?

Hello, I find your question a bit akward but I'll respond by pasting the meaning of the word.

"the process of renovating and improving a house or district so that it conforms to middle-class taste."

• Soup locked this topic