Non-RP driving is getting out of control and needs to be addressed

Trupiano

im not proud to admit but i am one of those who on occasion go ridicilous fast, and often crash. i figured nothing would make me angrier if i had to take my car to the mechanic each time i crash, so i just /vpark, so thats my suggestion, u go through a crash? actually take ur car to the mechanic n fix it, instead of just /vparking it on first occasion. also yank up repair prices, so people actually think twice before going crazy fast n crashing. idc really what any of you think (and excuse me, im not trying to be rude here) but that measure would actually make players rethink their driving. gg wp

16 minutes ago, full of sin said:

im not proud to admit but i am one of those who on occasion go ridicilous fast, and often crash. i figured nothing would make me angrier if i had to take my car to the mechanic each time i crash, so i just /vpark, so thats my suggestion, u go through a crash? actually take ur car to the mechanic n fix it, instead of just /vparking it on first occasion. also yank up repair prices, so people actually think twice before going crazy fast n crashing. idc really what any of you think (and excuse me, im not trying to be rude here) but that measure would actually make players rethink their driving. gg wp

whats stopping ppl from just doing vpark. they will do it even more if repair prices go up

4 hours ago, Qube said:

Always been an issue on RP servers and barely any action's been taken towards the matter. I agree, it's so annoying every time I try to be responsible and drive like I do in real life and someone comes past you in 130 MPH in the wrong lane.

LSRP had this issue when I played there for 10 years. The only server I witnessed that had scripted something against it was Red Country Roleplay, they had speedbumps, speeding cameras and further more. Really impressive!

Depends on how the speed cameras work. I've seen past examples on servers like NGRP and ECRP where the speed cameras are very PG like. There should be more speed traps with police instead.

Traffic division in the LSPD usualy cracked down hard on people going mach 3 at places where alot of people tended to crash. And it was working somewhat with the penal code allowing them to yoink people to jail for driving 20 over the posted speed limit. And that was a functioning deterrent to people once they realized it was a thing.

But then overnight they got rid of the clause that allowed them to do so overnight, and ever since then, I'll agree. When I inquired why, I was given the "To make things fair". Ever since then there's not really much of a deterrent.

Edited by Kenshi Haroku
  • Upvote 2

It’s been chaos since the server first started lmfao, this is nothing new.

The one TRUE way to fix this is to implement actual objects that block people, ie. npc drivers.

This will never happen though.

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Kenshi Haroku said:

Traffic division in the LSPD usualy cracked down hard on people going mach 3 at places where alot of people tended to crash. And it was working somewhat with the penal code allowing them to yoink people to jail for driving 20 over the posted speed limit. And that was a functioning deterrent to people once they realized it was a thing.

But then overnight they got rid of the clause that allowed them to do so overnight, and ever since then, I'll agree. When I inquired why, I was given the "To make things fair". Ever since then there's not really much of a deterrent.

I can assure it, it's never really been much of a deterrent to anybody that this thread is referring to the most.

• Selena locked this topic