Edit private messages

joshua

Hey! Pretty simple, I just think it’d be beneficial to be able to edit private messages. All you can really do is send ANOTHER message with any corrections and it’s pretty strenuous, especially with longer messages. I just think it’d a nice QoL improvement.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, lambchops said:

This should not be possible after the receiving party opens/reads it. Before then (when an image is still in the outbox), sure.

there could be an edit history for all in the PM! so you can see what the message was BEFORE it was edited, even so i doubt editing will be needed after the PM has been read

Just now, joshua said:

there could be an edit history for all in the PM! so you can see what the message was BEFORE it was edited, even so i doubt editing will be needed after the PM has been read

If this is the case, I do not mind. I just think there has to be a way to prevent the loss of data so people can not edit already read PM's when things stop going their way.

59 minutes ago, lambchops said:

If this is the case, I do not mind. I just think there has to be a way to prevent the loss of data so people can not edit already read PM's when things stop going their way.

yea, i 100% agree.

• mj2002 locked this topic