Is there opportunities in Sandy Shores?

I recently joined the server and have been roleplaying as a courier driver, with a specific focus on Sandy Shores and aiming to provide a postal/logistics service for the town. However, I've noticed that the town is generally dead. There's nobody hanging around, everyone seems to be either driving through, past, or out of the town. I'm not sure if this is normal, or if this is just pure luck.

Is there genuine opportunities for roleplay in Sandy Shores?

Edited by Tommy ツ

Yeah, there are tons of new people coming to Sandy Shores. And, if you happen to not see any, nothing is stopping you from grabbing a few friends and making activity there rather than waiting for it. Regardless, there is still stuff to do there!

Yes, unfortunately what my homie Jax said above - people killed the vibe of the city and there's absolutely no lore to it. People made a genuinely fun country rp area into some house (or in this case mostly trailer) flipping heaven and it seems like Roleplay Quality, or player management or whatever they're called right now are doing nothing about it.

I don't want to tell admins what to do, it's your job and you do it accordingly to your rules and ethics, but in my opinion RP Quality team should step in and start preventing people from flipping trailers for absurd amounts of money. It's not even realistic to be some mallrat in a supercar who spends their nights clubbing and during the day they're like "Oh yeah lemme flip a trailer in Sandy Shores, best fucking business idea ever!".

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Jax said:

Only thing that is restricting Sandy being fully alive, is that people are holding onto multiple trailers/houses in sandy and selling them for absurd prices. 

Just gonna add something to this. I've seen several trailers in Sandy Shores that use the Eclipse Tower interior. 

You'll see most of the activity around player owned businesses like bars, garages, tattoo parlors etc. And If you feel like there is a lack of oppurtunity for roleplay in Sandy Shores, you could always be that person who creates the opportunities. 

• Upvote 1

If you're really considering getting into Sandy Shores and actually being a part of the community, there's literally factions and groups of players who own houses just to rent them out for people trying to roleplay there. I know that when people tend to sell in Sandy Shores, they do want ridiculous prices but at the same time the people who own properties there generally keep them all open for rent.

• Upvote 1