Give us a Fact Check!

Bash

A little different I know, but there is nothing like being mind blown by a 100% fact. Throw some fun facts for everyone to give a little mind boggle!

I’ll start!

Did you know?

- The human heart beats more than 2.5 Billion times within a lifetime.

- Dogs have been scientifically proven to have the ability of “sniffing” out cancer.

For my left handers, did you know?

Left-handedness is hereditary and a perfect example is the British Royal Family where Queen Mother, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince George are all left handed.

• Applaud 2
3 hours ago, Law said:

For my left handers, did you know?

Left-handedness is hereditary and a perfect example is the British Royal Family where Queen Mother, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince George are all left handed.

Fun fact. My uncles on both sides are left handed. My dad is right handed only because around the time he was learning skills as a child, his right arm was in a cast, and I'm left handed for the exact opposite reason. My right arm was in a cast when I was learning practical motor skills

5 hours ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Fun fact. My uncles on both sides are left handed. My dad is right handed only because around the time he was learning skills as a child, his right arm was in a cast, and I'm left handed for the exact opposite reason. My right arm was in a cast when I was learning practical motor skills

Fun Fact: I’m right handed and use it for everything primarily except for one task.

When I tie my shoes I use my left hand, because my mom is left handed, and she taught me how to tie my shoes. ?