Selling drugs on Facebrowser

BigDrip

As long as you keep to pushing it in that manner you showed it here, then  sure, it is somewhat real like in life.

3 hours ago, Rastapasta said:

Got to say this is pretty on par, I don't really dabble in anything harder than weed or psychs but both are illegal where I'm at and the majority of the market is ran through Instagram for weed/edibles/LSD unless you're lucky enough to be a friend of a friend or live locally to the supplier.

Honestly? Weed needs to be legalized(worldwide), I personally do not smoke daily, but I understand that it is not bad just needs to be limited to 18+(unless medically prescribed by a doctor for someone under the age) and no driving after smoking (can slow down reaction time) to prevent a chance for a car crash and potential death.

Moreover, in my country, Telegram was used to distribute weed mostly, the managers became greedy and began selling harder shit (coke, heroin etc) one of the reasons the Police began cracking down on them harder than just for weed. Even though the group was kinda dead on Telegram, new one's popped up, people continue selling. Through it, you could find a local dealer and settle on a price, especially since Telegram is ENCRYPTED better than WhatsApp is. (there was a time where WhatsApp claimed publicly they have peer 2 peer encryption, saying such a thing is basically "challenge accepted' to hackers, who broke in and proved otherwise that it was not secure at all. While Telegram from day 0 had that encryption)

Edited by Vash Baldeus

This is extremely realistic. Social media is a very popular way to get drugs and that being reflected here would be nice.

I'm sure there are some drug mods you could install and get singleplayer photos of.

I support the idea. First and foremost it is realistic, no need to ban this from a social media site in the rules. Make a faction from Facebrowser and give administrative tools to a few people if you don't want to see such content on the site. But if someone does it smartly its good roleplay for both the detectives and the illegal characters. No point behind banning this, its 2020, most drug dealers sell their things online, don't force illegal characters back into 1980 to sell door to door. 

i personally buy my shit via social media, so ye its pretty realistic to do. obviously people do get shut down though, so there needs to be the element of people posting, and maybe the next day its gone like it kinda is irl. 

Edited by Mecovy

I personally don't see the issue, knowing how not everybody is exactly familiar with Menyoo and realistically, most people just want to push the product ASAP. I firmly believe how such photos should be allowed, OR some kind of resource to help players out with such imagery should be available.

E.g. a few pre-made images that players can crop out themselves in order to make it more in line with the rules.