Being a EMT isn't a easy job - It's a ticking time bomb

Mitch

This thread is more like a diary, a series of ramblings from Chris's point of view, they're written down in a small book in his car, unless otherwise stated. 

QrRrYFO.png

Service Record

Name: Chris Lawrence

Nicknames: 'Cris' 

Place of Birth: Croatia

Date of Birth: 1st of November 1980.

Enlistment: 18 Apr 2020 (REINSTATED) 

Certifications: EMT-B | Fire & Rescue  

Divisions: Air Operations -Junior Pilot | T&R - Probationary Officer | Support Services - Field Supervisor  

Being an EMT isn't the easiest job in the world, hell, it's one of the hardest and the toughest jobs you can do. While you don't shoot people, you tend to those wounds that others inflict, I hope to show the life of an EMT whos struggling financially, homeless, and most importantly, suffering from early signs of Post Traumatic Stress from his job, let's go on an adventure. 

Credits: Thanks to @HaveADream, @Violence & the FD command team who's been incredibly helpful in advising and recommending. 

Edited by Mitch
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

A log is added into the small handbook

This week has been rough for me, I think I've seen more deaths in this city than any "normal" human should see in a lifetime, my wife has sent forward divorce papers and I'm about to lose almost everything I've ever owned, I can't afford any lawyers nor even a proper roof over my head, this whole situation is fucked, beyond fucked and isn't right. I hope that bitch burns in hell and is happy she squeezed the last dollar out of me. "EMS isn't the right life, go join the military" she dares say and sees more death? I've taken a positive step today and requested a councilor meeting in the department, god knows if I'll be seen any time soon. I need to vent to someone before I explode.

6f0a7f2af3.png

• Applaud 1

A small log is added into the handbook

So it happened, got an email from Internal Affairs, informing me of an investigation against me, and I knew it was coming, that loud bitch said it was coming all along. But it's whatever, I'm ready to fight it, I reached out to a good lawyer, we're sorting out a meeting. Speaking of meetings, I had my 'ex' wife's attorneys reach out to me, they finally wanna meet up, after long last. I can't wait to see what they got to offer. Probably more money from my pocket. Court date scheduled for tomorrow, see you soon, bitch.

*A copy of the IA email is enclosed in the handbook*

f4c5bf301a.png

Sticks & Bones

Chris continues to battle an uphill challenge of fighting his demons, even if it means losing more & more patients. Something must break, the mind, or the man. 

3519e6f9ff.png

72567eab82.png

• Upvote 2