Adjust /createdrink to prevent abuse

shiroq

Short description: Currently there is a massive flaw in /createdrink script. You can buy a beer which is the cheapest alcohol and you can turn it into any type of drink you want.

Detailed description: This flaw alows players to abuse the system and save money. For example someone can buy a beer and /createdrink it into a gin and tonic which saves them money on buying gin. The system should be expanded into classifying what the drink is. For example if you /createdrink using a beer Instead of saying "Corona Extra (Drink) It should say "Corona Extra (Beer)" also using a soda as a base item it makes it into an alcoholic drink giving you % towards being drunk in the system. If someone tries to game the system with this new adjustment then people will be able to see that their  gin and tonic says (beer) instead of (gin) as the base drink that was used to make it.

Commands to add: None

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would prevent abuse and the destruction of liquor shop businesses

Additional information:

• Upvote 2

This was a concern of mine as well. It also works with a water bottle that you can buy from an exterior machine for $3. I wasn’t aware it still contributed to your drunk state, as I was only experimenting with the script. Never sold the one item I made with the water bottle. My intentions were more honorable, as I wanted to see if I could make a coffee or tea out of a base ingredient of water, considering both are actually made with water lol. Would be pretty messed up to sell a spiked coffee though if it automatically makes the item alcoholic ?

Fully agree with the suggestion. 

Edited by Chief
1 hour ago, Chief said:

This was a concern of mine as well. It also works with a water bottle that you can buy from an exterior machine for $3. I wasn’t aware it still contributed to your drunk state, as I was only experimenting with the script. Never sold the one item I made with the water bottle. My intentions were more honorable, as I wanted to see if I could make a coffee or tea out of a base ingredient of water, considering both are actually made with water lol. Would be pretty messed up to sell a spiked coffee though if it automatically makes the item alcoholic ?

Fully agree with the suggestion. 

I mean I already have seen a business use customs drinks, and I believe "moonshine" was used to turn them into everything they have. I don't think that's the right move and shouldn't be allowed.

33 minutes ago, shiroq said:

I mean I already have seen a business use customs drinks, and I believe "moonshine" was used to turn them into everything they have. I don't think that's the right move and shouldn't be allowed.

Oh I agree. The drink should be made using the actual base alcohol for whatever the drink is. They shouldn’t be using beer as a base for a whiskey cocktail, etc.