Making furniture slots account wide

Short description: making furniture slots account wide instead of character. 

Detailed description: Doesn’t really need a complex description, just find it a lot fair to players who use a lot of money to purchase furniture slot, that’s limited to one character. 

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Making it a lot fair towards players who purchase furniture slots. 

Additional information:

Support.

It is safe to say that if you want to run something bigger than a garage, you will be forced to purchase a platinum subscription (you can call it donation but it is still a subscription since I loose many of my stuff as soon as I don't pay monthly). Personally I'm okay with that because if I enjoy my time here and it gives me tools to be creative (mapping slots, exterior mapping and so on) I don't mind supporting the server with 30 euros monthly because I'm aware that running a project like this can be quite expensive. But when it comes to value... oh boy. For 30 euros monthly I can purchase at least two subscriptions for triple-A MMORPGs with dedicated support and a million other things.

This is simply bad design and needs to be changed. Be fair and square with the players and more people will purchase subscriptions. Being above-board is not just the best moral decision but most of the time it is the best decision business-wise as well. 

It's already property wide : the limit is bound to your character and not to only 1 property, this is already very fair and a nice middle ground. Account wide is out of the question for now and can't be technically done with how our system is currently made.

• Upvote 1