[2 Seats for Seashark3] and [Jet Ski Trailers]

Bez.

[ 2 SEATS FOR SEASHARK3]

I currently own a Seashark3 and after using it its been really amazing. I love every bit of it but what truly messes the vibe up is when your friend cannot climb on board with you. I think there should be 2 seats for another person to get on. If there is not 2 seats then there shouldn't be another seat in the back of the Jetski. 

[TRAILERS FOR JETSKI]

I love to travel alot and going up and down from Los Santos to Sandy Shores is the best thing ever. Road trips are something very fun to be roleplayed and being with your friends while doing it is also very amazing. I think Jetski trailers that can be hooked to the back of a car should be added for the realism and fun of roleplay.

Edited by Aesphorus
1 hour ago, Aesphorus said:

[TRAILERS FOR JETSKI]

I love to travel alot and going up and down from Los Santos to Sandy Shores is the best thing ever. Road trips are something very fun to be roleplayed and being with your friends while doing it is also very amazing. I think Jetski trailers that can be hooked to the back of a car should be added for the realism and fun of roleplay.

Trailers are generally incredibly desynced and usually buggy as hell. Unsure how it’s working on 1.1, but usually not worth the hassle