Pictures Ingame

Jahmirr

If you use F7 you can hide your HUD, I then usually just use printscreen. Unfortunately I don't believe NVIDIA ansel works that well in GTAV, otherwise I'd use it.

The majority of photos you see on things like Facebrowser are not even taken in-game, they are taken in singleplayer with the help of mods like Menyoo and then touched up on afterward with photoshop.

• Upvote 1

If you want chatlog screens or just general snips of your game quickly, download Greenshot. Also if you use Steam, disable screenshot compression whenever you can. It messes up a lot of detail in your screens and generally makes things look worse than they are.

F8 takes screenshots without the chat.

F12 takes screenshots of everything visible on your screen including the chat.

Shadowplay screenshots are the same and so are print screen screenshots.

You can also buy a camera from a 24/7 and use /camera which sets your viewpoint to a more realistic angle and allows you to zoom as if you were using an actual camera. Clicking while using this will save a screenshot the same way as F8.

Camera photos and F8 screenshots are both saved to your C:/RAGEMP/screenshots/play.gta.world folder.

On 5/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, Jahmirr said:

I'm new to GTA World, and steam overall, but how do you take good pics ingame, like do I use snipping tool or prtscrn? etc..

Pictures with chatlog or without? 

Without: I suggest you to use Nvidia Geforce experience. Easy to use, and without chatlog if you're under windows 10, just hit F12 and it'll do the work. 

• 1 month later...