RAGE Multiplayer 1.1 | Modding Guide!

8 minutes ago, Arez said:

Yes, it works on the Epic Games version, I've moved my Retail GTA 5 folder into the Epic Games library directory and it verified the game briefly, and after that the mods worked as long as I have the auto-update unchecked.

Thanks for confirming ^_^

• Thanks 1
On 5/21/2020 at 9:01 PM, Darius said:

It doesn't work with vehicles..

Instead of saying that it doesn't work you could give us more information, are you given any error? What are you trying to replace and how?

But yes, I've heard from some parties that replacing vehicles & weapons leads to them just seeing the default. I haven't added any car skins or weapon skins to my game, so I can't confirm. 

18 hours ago, Sterren said:

Instead of saying that it doesn't work you could give us more information, are you given any error? What are you trying to replace and how?

But yes, I've heard from some parties that replacing vehicles & weapons leads to them just seeing the default. I haven't added any car skins or weapon skins to my game, so I can't confirm. 

Tried to install vehicle skins which were working in the singleplayer, but not in Rage:MP. (Obviously after ArchiveFix'ing it accordingly).

I haven't got any errors, the skins just weren't appeared within the server.

Edited by Darius

I can confirm that weapon skins work if they're installed on the latest patchday folder. 

It could be that Rage is using a whole different patchday folder which contains the same vehicle texture files. @Darius, were the cars invisible or default textures?

Edited by Sterren
1 hour ago, Sterren said:

I can confirm that weapon skins work if they're installed on the latest patchday folder. 

It could be that Rage is using a whole different patchday folder which contains the same vehicle texture files. @Darius, were the cars invisible or default textures?

Default textures.

On 5/24/2020 at 3:49 PM, Darius said:

Default textures.

Try to use the OpenIV search function in your folders, and find the textures you want to replace, GTA V is known to have different versions in different patchday folders. Just find the one that works, requires some searching, but it will most most likely be the latest.

Edited by Sterren
  • Bash pinned this topic