RAGE Multiplayer 1.1 | Modding Guide!

i've installed la roads mod with the help of this, archived files after editing dlclist and everything. why does it work on singleplayer, but not on ragemp? using epic store version of gta (and no, its not installed in mods folder)

Edited by full of sin
3 hours ago, full of sin said:

i've installed la roads mod with the help of this, archived files after editing dlclist and everything. why does it work on singleplayer, but not on ragemp? using epic store version of gta (and no, its not installed in mods folder)

If you have installed the mod as an "addon" it won't work, RAGEMP doesn't allow addons.

You have to replace the original files (ROADS are hundreds of files in different folders)

14 minutes ago, Jennie said:

If you have installed the mod as an "addon" it won't work, RAGEMP doesn't allow addons.

You have to replace the original files (ROADS are hundreds of files in different folders)

so, replace all 746 files n archivefix the rpfs.... yeah

Edited by full of sin
On 5/15/2020 at 1:32 PM, Arez said:

Any idea if this works if I don't have  GTA 5 on Steam, but instead I have it on the Rockstar Launcher.

Read the main post, no R* does not support modding, try EG with a disabled auto update.

15 hours ago, full of sin said:

so, replace all 746 files n archivefix the rpfs.... yeah

Yep! Unless you know which RPF's got updated in the auto-installer. Which you can look into by the way with Winrar I believe if it's a OIV. 

Edit: Looked into the LA-Roads mod and it doesn't come with a OIV, which sucks. Yep you gotta find the paths yourself if you want to install this one.

Edited by Sterren
On 5/15/2020 at 12:01 AM, Morgan said:

@Sterren Any way to make mods work for Epic Games version?

I've read somewhere disabling the auto-update should allow to mod your Epic Games version.

If it works, please confirm it here ?

@Darius I believe that works yes.

Sorry for the double post! 

Edited by Sterren
14 minutes ago, Sterren said:

I've read somewhere disabling the auto-update should allow to mod your Epic Games version.

If it works, please confirm it here ?

@Darius I believe that works yes.

Sorry for the double post! 

Yes, it works on the Epic Games version, I've moved my Retail GTA 5 folder into the Epic Games library directory and it verified the game briefly, and after that the mods worked as long as I have the auto-update unchecked.

• Upvote 1
  • Bash pinned this topic