Body types [Add-on]

Dani

You are too hype about the penis part, I suggest it particularly to use the male muscle torso, other things can be removed if it’s inappropriate, it’s just a part of the mod. There are several muscular and body shapes torso for the MP player as a separated Torso ID and doesn’t interfere with the default Torso. 

8 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Well known fact that players lose motivation to RP because they lack penis size witch means they donts bing booiing wheeew awooooga OHHMAMA TIDDIE TIDDIE MMMM LESBIAN DRIFT

Overall, I support this suggestion. 

?

can confirm. I lost motivation for this reason.

Edited by Shekh

I had initially presumed that this modification would allow individuals to produce thin and overweight characters. After viewing the link, it seems to prioritize on the buttocks, breasts, penis, and abs... I only support the "abs" aspect of this suggestion. However, I'd prefer a mod that alters the weight of characters.

Unfortunately, overweight PED skins are limited.

I had a look at the files for science. It replaces certain accessories/clothing/torso's that if you used it even for client-side, you'd be seeing a lot of biker-dudes with their cocks out. Not recommended.

• Groz locked this topic