Staff Update - May 2020

GTAW-rectangle.png.46ee4164df3eb9064602f89c28d7ffb0.png

Hello. 

The server has had a great month in April, with us smashing our previous player count records and achieving a total of 613 IG! We're looking to beat that tonight (02/MAY/2020) so get in-game at 21:00 (server time) and if we hit 700 players by 23:00, everyone will be given 30 free world points!

As the server has continued to grow, so has the demand on the staff team, I want to extend my thanks to the whole team especially the support members for keeping on top of the many applications we're getting in daily and the admin team for managing the reports, even though it hasn't been easy. Finally to Keane & KV for playing a crucial role as staff management to keep everything on track.

We have also seen many updates from Nervous & the development team this month, who have been working to introduce new features as well as keep the server stable. Towards the end of April, the server was up for over 48 hours without crashing or needing to be restarted. As I'm sure many of our long term players will know, this is a massive achievement.

The development team have also been helping get us ready for the 1.1 Rage update if you're interested in helping test the update you can find everything you need to know in the channels on discord.

Over the past month, the server has been great for me as a distraction to everything else that has been happening in the world and I hope it has also provided the same comfort to all of you. 

Look forward to seeing you IG tonight!

Notbond

Admin Promotions

Game Administrator Level 1 to Game Administrator Level 2
@Jonesy

Support to Trial Administrator

@Brox

@Cheeezy
@Moonsong

New Support Team Members

@Truffle

Reserve Support Team Members
Bash
Declan
Hyena
owen
R0yal

The following applicants have been added to the reserved list or have been retained on the list for another month. These community members will be observed by the staff team for a maximum of two months to better determine their eligibility to join the staff team. Reserved members will be contacted by Staff Management with more information.

If you applied for the staff team and your name is not on this list, you have unfortunately been denied. You may contact  @KV for feedback and the denial reason. Any denied applicants this month may not reapply until the staff applications open again in July for the staff update in August 2020.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Canadian unpinned and unfeatured this topic