The most overlooked type of roleplay?

np

I'd like to mention that Turkish roleplay is surprisingly unpopular, despite the big population that they have and their power throughout foreign countries in regards of their criminal groups. In fact, it amazes me people still think roleplaying an Italian criminal is something relevant to 2020 on the other hand.

On 7/2/2020 at 4:07 AM, Aellerix said:

(actual) business or office roleplay. Realistic management of a business and strong character development around it. I have yet to see a properly developed businessman or businesswoman.

This is something I had hoped to attempt before, however it ultimately struggles due to the nature of roleplay - people roleplay to escape from work. Any business successful enough to have a workplace environment and population to create roleplay would in essence be little more than an actual second job. Offices cost money, workers cost money, and the less people/space you can afford, the faster the roleplay becomes stale. 

The current roleplay dynamic just does not make it possible outside of tightly knit groups of roughly five people at a time. Anything larger is usually too much of a financial strain alone to be viable.

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Lemme think, when did people pulled at service garage last time not for mods, but for repairs or maintenance?

A week and a half ago I left my car for a full resto at a shop, for a few real life days. ?

• Upvote 1

The "average" citizen, of course. Most people are RP'ing as someone that is living a criminal lifestyle. There are some people that are RP'ing as normal, law-abiding citizens, and they do it very well. It'd be nice to see more "normal" people. More blue-collar and white-collar workers, like the average American. Not everybody is a gun-slinging, hardened criminal.

17 hours ago, Engelbert said:

Lemme think, when did people pulled at service garage last time not for mods, but for repairs or maintenance?

I tried to do this but they told me they are only a modding shop and not doing maintenace stuff ? 

• 3 weeks later...