The most overlooked type of roleplay?

np

Construction and public utilities roleplay.
Firearms related legal roleplay. It's difficult to find a long-term platform to interact with people as a firearms instructor, armorer, or even just a gun store clerk.

Passive roleplay is also something a lot of people don't do. It's apparent when there's a lull in the action and everyone's chars go blank, and they either stand like statues or drive around aimlessly.

Edited by arrdef
  • Upvote 2
54 minutes ago, aldo said:

Tried to roleplay this but no one was interested in it, like no one would call up the company for repairs etc.

I have considered it, however finding actual paying positions is next to impossible. Someone before had suggested that construction and utilities jobs simply do not exist in the server at all.

Provided such a job exists, it would certainly be fun to join :V

1 hour ago, arrdef said:

Construction and public utilities roleplay.
Firearms related legal roleplay. It's difficult to find a long-term platform to interact with people as a firearms instructor, armorer, or even just a gun store clerk.

Passive roleplay is also something a lot of people don't do. It's apparent when there's a lull in the action and everyone's chars go blank, and they either stand like statues or drive around aimlessly.

I just want to chime in to say honestly, I haven't seen this.

I know this is slightly off topic, but GTAW has been the absolute epitome of high-level, high-quality, in-depth and thoughtful RP I've ever seen in a GTA server even since SAMP/MTA days. 

Maybe I got really lucky in regards to who I fell in with, but even the small details complete strangers include in thier characters, in their emotes, in the way they behave stand out to me. I genuinely never believed this level of RP and respect for other players would be anything but a fantasy if you'd asked me ten, five or even two years back from all my experiences since Valhalla on MTA. 

I'm really glad to have found this place and if this is a recurring problem, maybe you're hanging with the wrong people or perhaps there's more you might be able to do to coax better RP out from the people around you. 

All the best. 

• Upvote 1