The most overlooked type of roleplay?

np

19 hours ago, qcumber said:

As a lot of people have said, I think Sandy Shores gets looked over far too much. Tons of avenues of roleplay are just begging to be explored out there. Meth dealers, gold miners, oil companies, skateboarders, mechanics, moonshiners, etc. are all viable options in Sandy Shores and the greater Blaine County area. Sad that people just buy new trailers out there and block off avenues of roleplay for the rest of the people there by not roleplaying.

A thousand percent. If people want to explore some grimy underworld shit, dealing dope in Davis has nothing on running meth and dumping bodies in the desert around Sandy and Grapeseed, in my opinion. Police play a massive part in how people operate in Davis, but the area outside the city is so massive that, even if the SD is being diligent, there are large swaths of area that are essentially the wild west.

• Upvote 3
On 5/1/2020 at 3:43 PM, Law said:

Characters with flaws such as anxiety or lack of social skills, technically a character  that’s created to lose. I never realised how much fun it actually is to develop their growth as a person whilst caught in the struggle of being taken advantage of. 

This is truly awesome to RP. I recommend it

On 5/1/2020 at 12:05 AM, qcumber said:

Title says it all. What kind of roleplay is rarely seen on the server and yet can be incredibly compelling to develop?

I'd say a legal circut racing scene thats 100% Sanctioned, like Stock cars or mutliclass sport style events. Not alot of sports other than boxing and MMA, and im fine with having those. Just not alot of RACING racing thats Legal. Also, bonus points for Jerma as your gif signature. We need more Byeehs on the server lol

11 hours ago, StoryTeller24 said:

I'd say a legal circut racing scene thats 100% Sanctioned, like Stock cars or mutliclass sport style events. Not alot of sports other than boxing and MMA, and im fine with having those. Just not alot of RACING racing thats Legal. Also, bonus points for Jerma as your gif signature. We need more Byeehs on the server lol

Most racing is pretty much impossible. Unless it's something like Rally or other time trial. With the amount of desync and lag it would turn into complete destruction derby.