[LSNN] Come Fly With Me

1379202296_Logocomplete.png.65ed9d2f6de8eabb6d3cfd6a385f96e1.png

iVbUF1k.png

Come Fly With Me

Elizabeth Rankin

Aviation is a funny world - for hundreds of thousands of years, mankind was condemned to travel only in two dimensions.  That all changed in 1903 with the invention of the first motor-powered plane, famously invented by the Wright Brothers, which threw humanity into another direction and allowed travel in a third dimension. After that, aviation went crazy, in just over forty years, the airforces of the world were able to tear apart cities with ease from the skies, from coast to coast, ocean to ocean, showcasing the majestic might that aviation brought into the world. Soon after, it didn't take long for aviation to advance further, from commercial long-range flights shortening trans-Atlantic travel from days to hours, helicopters that travelled vertically and passenger jets that broke the speed of sound. Diamond Airlines, a local Los Santos regional airline, promises to push the boat of innovation even further.

Ralph Lorenzo, the man behind the Diamond Airlines name sets out his sights for a brighter future for the city in the skies, promising parties, weddings and more at multiple thousands of feet high into the sky. Although there are certainly concerns with pushing people off the roads and into the skies, especially regarding the massive environmental impact of flying, Lorenzo is brave and optimistic he can bring around social change in Los Santos and turn the skies into thousands of layers of high-speed transport and high-entertainment events.

We spoke with Ralph Lorenzo about his project and his airline to find out the reasoning behind it, and the future ahead of it.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

So, tell me about your business, what inspired you to start a local luxury airline?

I always had ambition for aviation, starting from my childhood. I trained myself for a few years when I had the opportunity, then, finally taking professional training, I managed to get my PPL two years ago. Last month, we as Diamond Corporation decided to invest in aviation and build Diamond Airlines to offer everyone affordable private jet charters. So my ambitions for aviation and being in a financial position to make it come true - And here we are, Diamond Airline! We see our investments as a way to pay back to the community, and that's why our aircraft are at service of LSPD and City Council staff free of charge. 

The business has been enough for the company to run itself so far. We are working on new ways to promote our services to reach out to more people. There's a common thought of private aviation being too expensive. However, that's not true with Diamond Airlines, we are offering our services affordable to anyone. And as I said, even free to many groups and individuals. [In regards to short-lived other airlines] None of our businesses have closed so far, they are all running and I can proudly say they are in great financial position. While we currently operate within San Andreas, however, long-haul flights are in our agenda.

Future plans! Ah, I have got so many of them, especially for aviation. All the statistics we are working on right now are telling us that people are looking to find new ways of faster and safer travel.  Eventually, I can imagine helicopters taking at least fifteen per cent of the city's transportation. They are fast, reliable, affordable and safe. We also know that city services currently are working on offering the citizens better transportation solutions, and why not aviation becomes one of them? We offer private jet charters, private helicopter flights between destinations, leisure tours, city and San Andreas tours. We also take private requests such as birthdays at 30k feet, private meetings, surprises, even proposals! So I'd say the range of services are wide and expanding. 

To the people of Los Santos, I wish everyone safe travels, drive carefully and watch out for the rules. They are to protect people. And hopefully, everyone will experience private flights, one day!

NpL6naL.png

ESad.png

Edited by HaveADream

Username: Fellow Pilot

Comment: Flying commercial flights with a private pilot license, are we? It seems that Ralph has become bored of his white only parties. If a status symbol is important to anyone, it's Ralph. I'd recommend other options for travel, unless you're into paying more for less, potentially with your life...  Post-scriptum, it isn't an airline... it'd be better classified as rent-a-plane. 

Edited by Griz
  • Upvote 2
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic