Please let me know how to take screenshots with Rockstar Launcher version!

Asian Tommy

So the issue I’m dealing with at the moment is, I use shadowplay to take screenshots IG (Those screenshots come with chatbox), which is great because that’s what I need, I take them /blindfolded. Just for editting purposes. So when I put those screens in PhotoShop, I usually select the option “Grab Text” like always. The black background will turn transparent, I then copy n paste it on another screenshot, the one I want the roleplay (chats and me’s) texts to be in. But when I do that, I get sentences that are a bit cut-off, like this example here. I forgot to mention, I have even reduced the size of the font to 70 with the hope it will work, but it didn’t do much. My question to you all is, how do I fix this? Please help me!

unknown.png

Use F7/F8 and the parser instead found in Feature Showcase (the one that says chat logs) then copy the text you want from the parser into your blank Photoshop picture. It's much less complicated then this system here, and you can remove ads and anything else you don't want.

15 hours ago, HaveADream said:

Use F7/F8 and the parser instead found in Feature Showcase (the one that says chat logs) then copy the text you want from the parser into your blank Photoshop picture. It's much less complicated then this system here, and you can remove ads and anything else you don't want.

Thank you! HaveaADream for your answer.I’m asking this as a friend’s favor, will reply this thread again if it works for him. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 11:21 AM, Asian Tommy said:

So the issue I’m dealing with at the moment is, I use shadowplay to take screenshots IG (Those screenshots come with chatbox), which is great because that’s what I need, I take them /blindfolded. Just for editting purposes. So when I put those screens in PhotoShop, I usually select the option “Grab Text” like always. The black background will turn transparent, I then copy n paste it on another screenshot, the one I want the roleplay (chats and me’s) texts to be in. But when I do that, I get sentences that are a bit cut-off, like this example here. I forgot to mention, I have even reduced the size of the font to 70 with the hope it will work, but it didn’t do much. My question to you all is, how do I fix this? Please help me!

unknown.png

I've had this issue before. It's likely a resolution problem. LSRP+ practically saves a lot of time and work. Here's a neat guide on it if you want to check it out.

• 1 month later...