**TAG ABOVE HEAD TO SEE IF A PLAYER IS UNCONSCIOUS OR DEAD**

Jahmirr

Short description: When a player dies or is knocked unconscious, they should have a red tag in a bold font saying **[[THIS PLAYER IS UNCONSCIOUS]]** Or **[[THIS PLAYER IS DEAD]]**

Detailed description: When a player dies or is knocked unconscious, they should have a red tag in a bold font saying **[[THIS PLAYER IS UNCONSCIOUS]]** Or **[[THIS PLAYER IS DEAD]]** A player can only be killed obviously with CK perms from admins or themselves giving it to other people.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?  The suggestion would improve the server so then people know if a person is unconscious or dead, e.g. if somebody had a knife and has the other persons CK perms, they can stab them and see if they are unconscious or dead.

Additional information:

I'd like this suggestion. While it MIGHT improve with 1.1, as it stands dead people are often standing up, which makes mass casualty incidents or scenes where multiple people are injured difficult.

I've done it numerous times - driven past shots fired only to see a bunch of people standing at the sidewalk and gone, ah, they must just be afk. Turns out nah, they're dead. And sometimes you're too far away to /damages them.

• Upvote 1

I mean I support this but scriptwise all players are considered dead even when punched to death. We've been trying to pinch this idea of making people fall unconscious instead of dying when they get punched, after which they can wake up in a few minutes, but I don't know if the devs are even discussing it. And on the other hand, sometimes people are unconscious only RPly and every time another player comes into the scene they ask whether they are conscious or not over /do over and over again, so that should be addressed as well.

• Developer
On 4/27/2020 at 6:08 PM, Westen said:

I'd like this suggestion. While it MIGHT improve with 1.1, as it stands dead people are often standing up, which makes mass casualty incidents or scenes where multiple people are injured difficult.

I've done it numerous times - driven past shots fired only to see a bunch of people standing at the sidewalk and gone, ah, they must just be afk. Turns out nah, they're dead. And sometimes you're too far away to /damages them.

The anim sync is also fixed was a bug in our code.