[EOTP] LSPD IGNORES CRIME, GOES AFTER TRAVELLERS INSTEAD

Rekhoem

6f0d3d83cf1289279826a4b93db841c6.png.4e43cb94fc9c3b25c850c39f843d2619.png

LSPD IGNORES CRIME, GOES AFTER TRAVELLERS INSTEAD

ROAD PIRATES IN UNIFORM?

a282b7be0217.png

CORRUPT POLICE OFFICERS CRACKING DOWN ON INNOCENT AFRO-AMERICAN TRAVELLER BECAUSE HE COULD NOT AFFORD TO BRIBE THEM THEIR LUNCH MONEY

LOS SANTOS - While the rich & powerful continue to enslave the populace, control our minds with their television and video games and become richer on our backs by the day, the Los Santos Police Department, people disguised as them and private soldiers turn their eyes away from the real crimes in this city and instead cracks down on innocent travellers, forcing them at gunpoint to pull over and demand papers without any proof of their authority or explaination of the reason the innocent traveller has been forced to interrupt their travel. No consent was asked for during these 'Traffic Stops', which were completely unreasoned as no crime has been committed, the travellers finding themself captive.
One such traveller has found their rightfully purchased vehicle stolen from one of those 'Officers', now given to the Private Military Contractors ruling the streets at Gruppe Sechs and Executive Security for target practise.

"As I rolled down my window, they spat at me, looking at me like I was a terrorist. Their gun was held right at my temple as the registration and proof of insurance was demanded, and I think I could... I could hear the click of a disengaged safety as I reached for my papers..." - Karl A.

In the spirit of the second amendment, we the people are supposed to form militias, raise up our arms and fight back against such tyrany.
We must raise up now and change this broken system! Give America back to the people!

FACEBROWSER

LEAVE A COMMENT!

USERNAME: [If blank put ANON#XXXX]

Edited by Rekhoem
USERNAME: J.S

MESSAGE: Why am I not even surprised? Sounds like something that the LSPD is capable of doing,considering 
the fact they love participating in all kinds of illegal activities such as street racing and so on.
Edited by BremboBG

@Shekh

RESPONSE TO COCK11

Username: People's Ministry of Truth [AUTHOR]

Message Body: THIS IS THE WAY WE THE PEOPLE MUST GO. THE PEOPLE OF OUR PROUD NATION HAVE DEFEATED THE BRITISH EMPIRE,  
NOW IT IS TIME TO DEFEAT THE CORPORATE TYRANTS RUINING THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA!
Edited by Rekhoem
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic