[Reactivation] Facebrowser Inc.

I would like to request reactivation of  Facebrowser Inc. (Located in Lifeinvader building).

Introduction:

Why? Well, the biggest media service with premade building and premade interior, and original developers (GTA 5 devs, I mean) spent quite some time planning the building and role of the social network in lore. It's a shame that it stands with no purpose.
Some may say that Facebrowser is not Lifeinvader and these are two different structures and they will be both wrong and right at the same time.
Facebrowser Inc. can easily use Lifeinvader's headquarters and base.
Functionality: developing and working on content of Facebrowser.

Pros:
1. Everything is done and ready. Building (Exterior) is there already, while haters gonna say: "too much of a work for nothing" I say - everything is set. No extra work for interior either. naml1SV.jpg
In fact, it's one of a few factions that have such a well-designed premade interior.

2.  We know that this faction worked successfully before. Thus Reactivation, rather than new faction request. Link:

3.  Positive role. Haters gonna say: it's GTA world, we need more thugs and criminal factions. I say - we have too many gangs, why can't we have one social network, again?  Too many criminals and nightclubs already.

4. Location and utility. Building and faction are located in the heart of LS. Meaning if a military base project was no good, since military is isolated and not useful (debatable but okay) FB could be used to help server mods to work on Facebrowser even (This would help Nervous's team to control the network). Apart from this role, FB could host many events both inside Facebrowser and outside (like Facebook does in real life and Lifeinvader does in-game).

So as we can see - "pros" are very strong. It also provides relatively well-payed legal office jobs for Los Santos citizens plus hub of innovation, aka micro Silicon Valley in LS. Awesome, right? I am all excited, just like you are.

Cons:
1. Haters claim that this faction may somehow drain server power. But, it's a premade building and it's already in-game. Your custom apartments drain more server's CPU and RAM than this already existing location. So... Still con, but questionable.
2.  Some basic work with reactivation can take some time, time admins could use to work on other issues. But once again - we have so many useless gangs and nightclubs; plus server is not falling apart, to be honest. So it's not such a great issue. In fact, since faction existed already - ready presets must be there as well.
3. Previous leader just vanished. Yes he did. This time, I recruit more people and make sure I have management branch in case something happens. I plan on employing up to 10 players in different time zones.
4.  "I find this is stupid/ boring, I don't like it". Well, you don't; other folks may actually find it as the only place worth working in. So, subjective opinions can be debated easily. Some players find your gangs stupid (Oh, people read gang posts on forum). But we still have them.

Style/profile: Innovative hub for millennials, office job in a heart of the city with IT geeks; plus marketing branches. Friendly, non-criminal, legal, middle-profit organization. We really luck such profiles!

Ideas: Testing period for faction. To prove it's worth the time and works.

Within the staff team, I currently lead the FB section which involves moderators and whatnot. We're keeping it exclusive only to Staff because it involves so much information that people can easily abuse, I mentioned this in a FB topic linked below and I still stand by that. Give it a read if you wish.

2.  We know that this faction worked successfully before. Thus Reactivation, rather than new faction request. Link:

This isn't entirely correct, the faction was "successful" because someone created FB and was actively updating/fixing it - this was only a faction because someone else created it - since then it's been moved onto a GTAW Platform, hence the closure, not to mention that JoeWarner is banned.

This will not be returning as a faction.

• Selena locked this topic